Hiya! I’m Kortney, and I figure that I should let you all know a little bit about me before I really start posting! So, here’s 20 things about me.
- I’m in graduate school, studying Sociology with a focus on gender and inequality.
- I’m a huge music geek. If it has a beat, I listen to it. My favorite genre, though, is punk music of all varieties.
- I work in retail. I won’t say what company I work for, but they’re awesome!
- I have one sibling-an older sister named Britney.
- I live in the St. Louis area, where Cardinals baseball and Budweiser are ways of life.
- My all time favorite thing to do is read.
- I love food. Food is something that I love to both create and consume.
- I love to promote self-confidence.
- Makeup and fashion are two passions of mine.
- My hair is naturally brown, but I dye it–right now it’s purple.
- I have four dogs–three Pekingese and a Miniature Pinscher. They are lovely and a pain in the rear simultaneously.
- I’m all for self-expression through body modification.
- Traveling is something that I love, as well as being something I wish I could do more of.
- Gender equality is something that I want to help manifest within society. I’m a proud feminist.
- I’m an intuitive feeler. I basically follow my gut instinct in all that I do.
- I’m what is considered to be plus size. I just like to say I’m fluffy.
- My friends and family mean the world to me. There is nothing I won’t do for the people I care about.
- Rose gold is my favorite metal for jewelry and accessories.
- I tend to be the comedian in my group of friends.
- Blogging is something that I have always wanted to do, so I finally decided to start a blog.
So there’s that. Let me know if there’s anything else you wanna know! 🙂